Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let go


Drop your resistance along the way by choosing thoughts that feel better. Think that everything is working together for your greatest good. Think that God is in control of everything. Think that everything is being taken care of. These thoughts make you feel better and give you a sense of relief as you can let go and trust. You’re in a state of nonresistance, and therefore you will be able to manifest optimally. Feel your way into flow by surrendering.

When you accept nothing less than the best without fearing anything less, you often get it. The way not to fear is to let go of your expectations. Holding on to your expectation creates fear that they may not happen. Once you let go of the need to care about whether they happen or not, you are free from fear. The opposite of fear is love. When you have no fear, you’re free to experience the love and joy of life.

Source: Surrender to Drop Resistance for Manifestation, www.mindreality.com

I choose not to fight, I just choose to enjoy life and be a happy joyful child. If you are a happy and joyful child as well you will be drawn to me, if not, you shall be repelled. I choose for things to sort themselves out sending you love and peace. I forgive you and I forgive myself. I'm letting go. I'm happy and peaceful this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!