Tuesday, January 20, 2009

IN or OUT



IN or OUT, says my dad, don't stand in the corridor. Frame a clear, firm reality, decide.

You...I want you IN. My body wants you and this has never been so clear to me, my soul wants you, you can so FEEL me as nobody ever has before and the extent to which you feel me is unbelievable, you accept me not in spite of my differences but because of them.

We have had great times & times of pain. I am learning a great deal from experiencing you. I see a lot of room for real togetherness and I see great potential for mutual development. I see us expanding our counsciousness together. I see us having incredible magical moments, lots of moments, a series of wonderful mutually exclusive nows.

If you believe in me, step IN, the doors are open, only for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!