Thursday, January 22, 2009

About US



I am deemed weird. You are weird. But you know what "weird" means? According to the Cambridge dictionary it means "very strange and unusual, unexpected or not natural". And we for sure are/were unusual, unusually divine. I didn't know what I was stepping in when you came into my life, but now when we are on the verge of leaving our divinity behind I know that it is something extraordinary that we are/were having.

I know I haven't given you everything a woman possibly can but we both know this is yet to come. More than once I have been thinking that I've had enough. And each time I talk to you in the last days it ends in me crying and I know I've had my share and I know you've had yours but I'm still here for you, so if you wish, take it, take another little piece of my heart.

I have built a strong wall around myself not to let anybody into my world, you have dismantled a lot of this wall by all the wonderful things you have done to me and I continued to build it up and now when you no longer want to fight I have understood that I do want you. I'm sorry for all the hurt, the timing was not right, you know it, but shall we just give up after all we've been through? Shall we give up just a few meters from where the treasure lies?

“What do you first do when you learn to swim? You make mistakes, do you not? And what happens? You make other mistakes, and when you have made all the mistakes you possibly can without drowning - and some of them many times over - what do you find? That you can swim? Well - life is just the same as learning to swim! Do not be afraid of making mistakes, for there is no other way of learning how to live!”
Alfred Adler

Take another Piece of my Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!