Saturday, January 24, 2009

Final call...looks like we've made it.


“The art of love... is largely the art of persistence.”
Albert Ellis

“It is impossible to fall out of love. Love is such a powerful emotion, that once it envelops you it does not depart. True love is eternal. If you think that you were once in love, but fell out of it, then it wasn't love you were in. There are no 'exit' signs in love, there is only an 'on' ramp.”

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
Roy Croft

It was a final call...seems like we made it...you arriving at my door when I was feeling it was all over created a whole new beginning...just enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!