Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Law of Attraction, The Law of Gratitude

Reality Creation is based on the Law of Attraction and the Law of Gratitude (I will omit the quantum physics theory here).
The Law of Attraction states that you draw into your life whatever you focus on and emotionalize.
The Law of Gratitude "is the natural principle that action and reaction are always equal and in opposite directions(...) Gratitude is so important because it is a very high energy of positive vibration. It connects us with the Source"
We need to know what we want and create that specific thing, however let me introduce a little affirmation (or spell!) I use to attract pleasure:

Almighty Forces,
let me thank thee,
for this amazing pleasure
happening to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!