Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freedom

Freedom is one of the best things about life. And we are as free as we decide to be. The only limits are the ones we set in our minds. Freedom is such an empowering concept, it gives you strength because when you allow yourself to do whatever you please without having to explain yourself to anybody you are the only one in control. You are free to create whatever you desire.

This is an important concept to discuss if you enter into a relationship with somebody, you must agree on the degree of freedom you wish to give one another. I give my loved ones total freedom, do whatever you wish, I will never limit you and I do not feel limited by you. If I feel limited in any way I will leave.

Here comes a personal remark, I just can’t help it.
We must mention what we really mean by freedom. To me freedom means that you can go to dinner with your friends, your ex-lovers and your fans, I trust you, and so can I. The thing is not to hide it, if there’s nothing to hide you may as well say it. What about sex with other people? In this moment I feel that if you have the desire to make love to some other human being, then we are not the special two I would think we are and the same applies to me. As long as I desire you and only you, we do not have a problem. As a consequence if I desired some other being I should leave. We are great because:


Making love to you was never second best and it’s getting better all the time! Getting better all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!