Monday, August 31, 2009

My book of shadows

I have changed the title of the blog from "A modern witch's diary" to "Book of shadows". This is because as I change, the blog will be changing and I decided to post everything online. I will both publish inspirational stuff I find on other websites as well as my own findings. I have actually had several diaries in my life, both hardcopy and electronical but this online blog is something I really love and find easy to use, I can access it whenever I want and it's immediately open to anyone interested in the topic, I find it wonderful that the technology today enables this kind of sharing of experiences. There is a lot of rubbish on the net but some sites and blogs are truly wonderful sources of witchy inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!