Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bliss through bless




This must be bliss...
1. Gratitude: thank you for the extraordinary vacation, being able to see distant cultures, places and people, being able to broaden my understanding of the world.
2. Love (& gratitude again): thank you for the incredible, amazing Prince Charming I can share my life with and understanding Rumi's words that "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
3. Spiritual growth and awakening (& gratitude): I am so happy that I have access to spirituality I seek and an incredible man that totally understands this and is there with me and for me.

I bless all these wonders that make me feel so blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!