Monday, August 31, 2009

If I die

13/08/2009 Phi Phi Island
To witness a death of a person on an exotic holiday on a beautiful island makes you think. Terrifying as the scene may seem it is not in fact as terrifying as we might think, not for the person concerned. It's just the body that dies, you live on and painful as the process may seem it is actually a glorious transformation into another reality. The pain stays in the current reality and it is cast upon the ones who love us, so if I die, don't cry, of course I might not die for another 700 years if I take the monoatomic gold like the annunaki but if I do please just celebrate my glorious transformation into another dimension and send me loving thoughts because the real I will never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!