Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ingredients for a Successful Relationship



So what are the two most important ingredients in a successful relationship?
I’ve heard so far sex & laughter or respect & trust. This shows that they vary from person to person, not even from couple to couple as the two people in the couple may have different ones!
For me it’s bliss and spiritual growth. Bliss is a state of divine happiness which you achieve through a divine bond with the person, cosmic sex and divine love. Spiritual growth means that your partner inspires you to grow as a person.

And the 1 million dollar question: How do I know he’s the one?
Answers I’ve heard so far:
- you just know it
- he’s the one if you can’t see your future without him and you plan your future with him in it
But as a witch I also have other instruments like meditation or the pendulum to find out…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!