Tuesday, February 3, 2009

999


This was an unexpected crisis in our relationship, after such a marvellous and divine weekend. I don't understand why. I'm looking for an answer. The first thing I saw after I left the place of the crisis, was the dashboard in my car.

Let's analyze it, shall we?

999 – a numerological perspective:
In numerology, 999 is the point of transformation, an inverted 666, the moment at which we shift a crisis in the direction of an opportunity. In Taoism, this is known as ‘wei-chi’, a Chinese character which means both ‘crisis’ AND ‘opportunity’.

The Square Root of 1% - a mathematical perspective:
The Global Consciousness Project at Princeton University has compiled data to suggest that it takes the square root of 1% of a given population to align their thinking on a particular issue for a noticeable change to occur. That’s 100 out of every million.

75263 is the zip code of Dallas, the ninth largest city in the US.

Not believing in coincidence, I will now look for the opportunity and it must be a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!