Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Developing Extreme Personal Power



I have always believed in the power of thought, and I have used visualization and affirmation techiniques with a very high level of success. I believe to have contributed immensely to curing family memebers, landing the perfect job, getting what I want out of business opportunities and finding parking places! But now, that I have been developing my spirituality in a pace unknown to me before, mainly through meditation and controlled breathing (mornings, daytime, evenings), I am astonished to realize that my thoughts have an immense and almost immediate impact on my surroundings. I live the "As within, so wihout" philosophy. I have noticed that whenever I think kind, positive thoughts the world is incredibly kind and I experience amazing gestures of love. If I sometimes happen to think negative it bounces right back to me in my material world.

I am experiencing amazing power, which I am developing day by day and I am astonished by its force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!