Sunday, November 29, 2009

I don't get you.

I don't get it. I love sleeping with you and you're not coming to my place tonight, because you cannot be with me 24h a day (I was alone all day by the way - not your fault, just a statement). I don't want to make you feel guilty because you are staying at your place, it's just that I don't understand why you would want that if we are so great together. Because you need to move around in the bed at night and you can't sleep hugging another person...well we just hug for a few minutes and then each of us sleeps separate. I am disappointed because I love sleeping with you and spending time together and I don't get it why we would do this to each other and not use every moment we can to be together. This seems to me like playing games, so next time you invite me somewhere I will not accept because then I will be "unavailable" and you will want me more. Why do I have to play games with you? Can't we just be happy together? I'm not even gonna mention the possibility of living together...

And you dare to call me and "mii" me, I'm not gonna be "mii" I'm not in the "mii" mood when I know you could be here with me and you decided not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!