Sunday, November 2, 2008

Discovering you

You are a never ending story to me, I keep discovering you and really feel like there never is an end to it, and there never will be, because while I discover you bit by bit you also evolve bit by bit, so there will always be more to discover…that’s what’s fascinating about you…that’s what’s fascinating about us..and we don’t, cannot take anything for granted…as you said you can leave at any moment, as I said, I can leave at any moment. So what we have is just a moment, let’s enjoy it fully, we don’t know how long it will last…our encounter might just be a short stop on our journey of evolution, or it may last forever…not taking anything for granted is what keeps US so exhilarating…

It's a weird thing to say but..."All I can be, I can feel, I will need is just right here" It's just right here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!