Saturday, May 9, 2009

About magic & gratitude

I was looking at the moon last night. She was so beautiful. I just pondered...on how she supported me during these times of intensive magic work and reality creating. We created a great future for sweet pea and I feel like we can create anything.

I am so happy and so grateful. I have a wonderful family, nuts, but wonderful, I got promoted into a spectacular job, I'm gonna move in with Twinky in my favourite lake area, a great holiday is coming up, I have friends who care and I have my magic. There's so much to be grateful for.

As I told my grandma yesterday, by concentrating on the nice little things in life, we set our mood into a happy state and the nasty things just disappear. So I thank for the beautiful day, for the great taste of my cake, for the fun time with my family, for the interesting job, for the funny movie I watched, for the fun new clothes I got, for the pretty song I'm listening to.

Love & gratitude, bring true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, post a comment!